Monday, January 18, 2010

Dumb as a Sack O'Hammers


You'd think that someone who has a college degree would be smart enough to remember things that he just posted.

Alas; I'm not.

Not two minutes after this morning's post, I got up to wash the dishes. Flipped on the sink and...Presto. Instant ticked off Fatdaddy.

Just add water.

This is what is called one dimensional thinking and intense focus on tasks, not reality. Dishes need washing, wash them.

Forget the fact that the FAUCET IS STILL BLINKING BROKEN!!!

I'm off to scan the classifieds for a new faucet so I can spend more money I ain't got.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the Anti-Midas touch.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I should be sympathetic and say what a shame about the faucet, but it made me laugh. Mainly because I have been there often. A trip to Amsterdam less than a one hour flight. Overhead bins which are a fixed object. I hit my head on one moving out of the way. I hit my head when I go to get in my seat. I hit my head when I get back up to put my coat in the overhead bin. All is well for the short flight. But when I got up to leave, I hit my head again. The whole plane laughed. I am college educated in computer studies, I know that the overhead bins are fixed objects, that didn't stop me! Maybe it is genetic?!? Thanks for that great photo and your priceless expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about laughing, the Boss has been laughing at me for years. Truth be told, It only made me mad until I thought of the blog opportunity.

    Then I started hollering for the Boss to come snap the pic before the water evaporated. I ain't gonna pass up a funny, even if it is on me.

    I'm sure I'll get mad again when I go to the store and find $100 is the cheapest, plastic, piece of junk available. Then I'll come home and write it all up as a hahaha.

    What else can ya do?

    ReplyDelete