Thursday, June 17, 2010

School's Out!!

Well, we got a happy little surprise when the Clown company decided to buy the Boss out of her two weeks notice. It's funny because just yesterday morning the Boss said to me, "I wish I had thought to plan a little vacation time in between the two jobs so I could recharge."

Well, then! Wish in one hand...get it granted in the other. Our incredible string of fortunate bounces continues. I know who it is that gets the credit, and I will be eternally indebted and infinitely grateful. But to be honest, it's making me a little nervous.

Because of this great news, I will be in and out of the house for a bit, so expect sporadic posting at best. I'll try to keep this updated at night as best I can.

In the meantime, Happy Father's day to all the dads, and have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What is this?? I know you are writting other things but really not even a paragraph for the faithful readers. I know your computer works because the eldest is on facebook all the time. Come on Patrick we are starving for your humor and wisdom. Do not make us beg...

    ReplyDelete