Monday, December 28, 2009

I Have Returned...

What a week. It's been a while since I spent any time writing, but it wasn't for a lack of material. I had my camera and a pen with me most of the time, and I wrote down half a dozen ideas for future posts. When I started this blog, I figured that I had enough stories to last a week or so. Not much of a worry anymore.

After a few visits from the "Ghost of Destruction Past" combined with the ever current destruction of the Present, I have no worries that I can type inexhorably towards the unavoidable destruction of my Future. Clarence the Angel might be able to keep me from jumping off of the bridge, but he can't stop the runts from pushing me!

Rather than one lengthy post that will take a month to write and read, I think that I'll break it up into smaller bits and that way if I have to walk away, I won't leave anything half finished. I will also start work on History of the Blog Part 4 today, so both of you who are interested will get more soon.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and if you got coal, I hope it came with a stove to burn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment