Thursday, December 24, 2009

WooHoo!

Sometime between when I went to bed at 3 and now, the visitor counter went over a hundred. Who knew so many people needed the literary equivalent of epicac?
Barf if you want, I don't mind.

I saw that I got some hits from far away places where cousins, aunts and uncles and other family are, and I imagine that with the holiday, people have more time to read silliness and news flashes. If you haven't been here before, welcome to the nuthouse that is my life. If you're coming back for more, you need psyciatric help more than I do.

If you want a good laugh, you really ought to go to the post called "Dad has two heart attacks, or why kids shouldn't watch Superwhy". I still laugh when I think about it, and I know I'll never write anything better than that. It was too good to make up.

And by way of review for those not here from the start, My kids are: The Eldest, Moe, Puzilla, Peff and Squizzle. My wife is the Boss, my sister is Beak and her kids, who I watch most weekdays, are Reaggers and Bub.

Comment all you want on what you read, because if you don't, my therapist thinks I'm talking to my self too much and evidence that you are paying attention earns me extra time in the exercise yard.

It's time to get packed up and head off to the family activities, so Merry Christmas to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed you at your Mom's. We ate at the Boss's place of employment. We wish you all a Merry Christmas, Keep writting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas from one of the far flug relatives/blog stalkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that was supposed to be far flung. I'll blame that error on the wiggly two year old in my lap who keeps pointing at one of your followers yelling, "That's Spongebob!"

    ReplyDelete