Monday, February 8, 2010

Here Come The Horsemen

Well this weekend wasn't at all what I was hoping for. BYU got clobbered at UNLV, and yesterday we got more proof that the Cubs will NEVER win. The most unlikely teams will all win championships in every sport possible, just to torment us Cubbies. Look for the Clippers to win the NBA in the next three years. And some team in Canada will finally win the Stanley Cup soon.

****Editor's Note
Why do Canadians drink from Mason jars?
They haven't had a Cup in thirty years!!!!
C'mon. That's funny. You know it is.
****

Anyway...

New Orleans Saints; Champions.

The Horsemen just called. They've stopped to get some beef jerky and a fountain drink at the Flying J in Tremonton, but they'll be here by noon.

While I wait, I'm going to post a bevy of rantings I like to call:

"Fatdaddy's Official Big Game Review"

I'll post 'em below when I finish 'em, so scroll down now and again to make sure you haven't missed anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment