Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Air Raid

OK, I'm supposed to be washing dishes and cleaning the house because Auntie M is coming over for dinner tonight. But I'm going to take ten seconds to post in case I don't have time later.

Discipline!!

Reaggers and Bub got here at 6:30 this morning. Peff and Reaggers have been fighting all morning, and one or another of them has broken into random sobs every thirty seconds. It's almost like a choir.

WHAAAA!!! (pause) Bwahoooo!!! (pause)RGHAAAH!!! (pause) SSSSTTTOOOOP LOOOOOKINGGG AAATTT MMMMEEEEEE!!! (pause) MMMMIINNNNE!!!... (Fatdaddy pulling out both of the rest of his hairs and reaching for the Tylenol)

And the worst of them is Squizzles. I don't know what has gotten into that kid, but it better get out of that kid or he's going on EBAY. He's hit another growth spurt and is trying to decide if he wants to walk or not. He'll do it as soon as he decides it's his idea and not someone else's (he may look like his Momma, but the attitude is all Daddy). In the mean time he has decided that now is a good time to get extra clingy. If someone (and by someone I mean Mommy) isn't holding him, he turns into a human air raid siren.

The Boss took the girls to school and then went to the store to get some stuff for dinner. I started fighting with the other runts and trying to clean. Squizzles began auditioning for an Iron Maiden tribute band.

Seriously. I know I heard "The Trooper" and "Run to the Hills" while he was trapped in his high chair. I'm just glad he passed out before he could start on "Number of the Beast". I'm thinking about scoring some 'roids just to drop his voice an octave.

I'm honestly not sure where he learned to scream like that (wink,wink;nod,nod), but I've decided not to get his hair cut today like the Boss planned. There's too much money to be had singing for a Hair Band.

At least he's asleep for a bit. Better go do something productive before the Boss gets back and catches me sitting on my butt.

More later if I get the time.


*********
I'm so ticked!

The Boss walks in, gives the baby a couple of chicken nuggets and suddenly he's all cherubic smiles and silly faces. Oedipus Rex indeed! I am sleeping in a bullet proof vest from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment