Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Short Story

For today's post, I put up the short story that I wrote after my little brother's death. I gotta tell ya, that thing is still hard for me to read, and I wrote the flippin' thing.

I will not go into the details of how this story came to be, but I will tell you that it is as close to a "vision" that I expect I will ever have. I felt compelled to type it all in one sitting, and it felt like Ryan was standing over my shoulder the whole time I wrote.

If you have not yet read my "History of the Blog" posts, you should do so before reading the story, it'll make more sense that way.

Because of its length, I changed the date to pre-date all the other posts so it would not push other posts down the food chain too far. You can find it by clicking the link above my profile on the side of the page, or by going all the way back to the begining of the blog

I would really appreciate your comments on this story, even if you have read it before.

I am VERY curious to see what each of you think.

Thanks and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment