Friday, December 18, 2009

Please Observe the Holiday

For those of you who live in caves or p.o.w camps or a religious commune in the Western Utah Desert, I offer the following Public Service Announcement. Today is national "Answer the Phone Like Buddy the Elf" day.

I know that all of you have been waiting since Thanksgiving for your chance to pick up the phone and say "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?".

I also know that many of you plan to carry the celebration over to dinnertime when a square meal with each of the four food groups will be served. Candy, Candy canes, Candy corns, and Syrup. So be sure to pour maple syrup on your spaghetti, and wash it down with a coke. Belching is optional.

Remember, "The best way to spread some Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Buddy the Elf day is done. I spent the whole day answering the phone wrong. The stress was way to great and I could hardly stand to pick up the ringing phone! Then when I finally got the silly thing figured out and began answering the calls correctly, it was over. I guess that is the story of my life, a day late and a dollar short! By the way, this month my favorite color is green.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete