Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rudolph the Big Rack Reindeer


Having had an excusably busy couple of days this weekend, Beak remembered to bring the spectacular work of Reaggers the artist today. She was right, the thing does have great antlers. And don't be fooled by the peace symbols on the bridle. That deer would kill you and your whole family if Santa would let it. Just look at the crazy, googly eyes. The drunken, Kennedy-esque nose. That deer is nuts. Someone needs to put it down, before it starts foaming. Very dangerous game, those reindeer.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder since I am almost always the first comment does that mean we childcare professionals all seek our sanity on line??? My downfall is playing Zuma. Only in the late afternoon when little one is napping but someone always seems to come and see me then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal preference is for Pogo or pokerstars, but yeah, escapism is a necessity when dealing with destroying angels.

    ReplyDelete