Monday, March 15, 2010

Stupid Technology, Stupid Eyes, Stupid Fatdaddy

Ok, so along with being visually impaired, apparently I am technologically impaired as well. The link I had previously posted was not working. Hopefully now that the Boss came home from work, did some editing, and added a new link, we will be in business.

You can use the updated url in the post below or click on the link now posted on the sidebar under ncaa brackets. All other instructions still apply and the group password is still maggie42.

If you have any other problems or questions let me know. If all else fails you can email me your picks and I will add you as an offline player.

I will try to keep a leader board updated throughout out the tourney so you all know when to cheer really hard for that upset.

Thanks again for playing. I hope you all have a great time!