Wednesday, November 25, 2009

38...39, Whatever It Takes

'Bout Seven last night, I finally hit the saturation point on the messes and got mad enough to do a thorough scrub down of the joint. I put on my grey sweat pants, grabbed a flannel shirt from the closet, and went all Mr. Mom on the place. You could almost hear the theme from Rocky playing in the background.

It dawned on me that I have even let my beard grow out, just like the movie. I thought for half a second about shaving, but decided that if Peff didn't have to toss his Fringe blanket into the fireplace, I wasn't going to cut the last bits of hair remaining on my head. Since I needed a short term poll question until I can get the results from the treat contest, I put up an option to vote on the status of my facial hair.

Don't laugh, this is a very important issue! I watched enough football and MMA this weekend for the Man Card committee to agree to return my Card in time for Rivalry Week. I need that back!! Of all the weekends to need a Man Card, BYU-Utah is about the most important. You gotta be on your macho game, 'cause win or lose, the weak get eaten alive!! And if I make the wrong beard choice, Vince Lombardi and Jerry Sloan will be back on the porch with rubber hoses.

Anyway, It's Baking Day today, so as soon as Motor gets here, we'll be making cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment