Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Next Week's Treat Poll (And a Possible Prize!!)

Once that we have finished with the spectacular Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies tomorrow, it will be time to figure out something else for next week. Since I have no preference at this point, I think it might be interesting (Is that the right word?) to turn the options over to the readers. I'll give you all until Friday to submit an idea in the comment section, and we'll use suggestions for the poll options.

Then, we'll cough up a plate of the winning goodies to whoever suggested them (*New York, Georgia and Virginia residents may want to defer the prize, some things don't mail very well).

We are an adventurous batch, we'll try baking anything, but I am not coughing up cash money for caviar stuffed, saffron coated, shark fin. I'll cook it if you want, but you will have to provide your own ingredients if it wins.


So pick your favorite treat recipe and put it in the comments. But hurry, Friday at 10 pm Mtn will be the deadline.

4 comments:

  1. Peanut Butter cookies with a hersey's kiss on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be fun for you to try a different type of Christmas Candy each Wednesday until Christmas...... then you can plate them up for neighbor/ family gifts and the boss wont have to come up with anything! So lets start with one of My Favorites........... English Toffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I have already taken driving, bread-winning, and general discipline from fatdaddy and he has taken cooking, cleaning, laundry, hair-doing and many other tasks from me. Please don't let him slaughter English Toffee as well. It is my favorite Christmas candy to make. I don't think I can bear it to throw away another burned pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sad...... Although I don't blame you for wanting to make the christmas Candy Nena, I like to make it too, and it is very easy to burn so alas I give and will allow my previous submission to be disqualified. I will think of something good for him to make instead...... Maybe a Birthday Cake for someone who happens to have a Birthday next Wednesday! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete