Friday, November 20, 2009

The Fearsome Lizard

Every so often I envy the imagination of these kids. The other day when Motor was over, they were playing with the little plastic sword that Peff had gotten at FatCats. Motor had a plastic toy bucket on his head for a helmet and he was giving instructions to the other kids.

"Peff, you are the King. You sit over there. Reaggers, you are the Queen and Bub is a prince. I am a knight. And Squizzos is a fi-o bweathing dwagon!"

Right on cue, Squizzle the fire breathing dragon stood up in the baby jail and hollered, "Bwa, blah, da, ma!", which I can only assume is dragon for "Step forward, Sir Knight and we shall strive by blade and claw to determine the supremacy of power and fortitude."

Or it might have meant, "Dude, I could really use a bottle and a clean bum."

I'm gonna go with the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment