Thursday, November 19, 2009

Squizzle Likes Cupcakes!



Squizzle is ten months going on five. The is no more sure fire way to make him mad than to leave him in his baby jail (our very non-PC term for a playpen), while the other kids get to bake. So yesterday while we were all making fruit pizzas, Squizzle stood in his jail and sobbed until I brought him into the kitchen and set him in his high chair. His attitude was immediately adjusted.

He began having a grand time slapping the tray and shouting "Bla, bla, bla, bla!! Da,da,da,da!!!" I'm not all the way certain but I think this means "Why the #&!! didn't you bring me in here to begin with, bonehead?"

As I have repeatedly told people, my children have their mother's good looks and their Old Man's mouth.

Unable to leave well enough alone, I decided to see if I could send the child into nirvana by giving him one of Tuesday's chocolate cupcakes.

As if fruit pizza wasn't making my kitchen enough of a FEMA relief site.

Therefore, in direct response to the requests of some of my loyal readers, I give you the ever popular messy child photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment