Thursday, November 19, 2009

Poll Topics

You may have noticed that the poll question this week does not involve the next baking treat. Grandma has requested that next Wednesday's treat be the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that are found in this months issue of the Friend, and since I spent the first thirty five years of my life driving her insane, the least I can do to thank her for her tolerance is to bake whatever she tells me to.

So this week's topic will be "How Early is Too Early for Christmas".

1 comment:

  1. I want to celebrate Thanksgiving and then have it be magically turned into Christmas time. Couldn't the elves take care of that so that when the leftovers are put away, all stores, homes, village squares, etc. will instantly look like "It's a Wonderful Life?"

    ReplyDelete