Monday, November 9, 2009

Appetite for Destruction

Every Wednesday, when the eldest, Moe, and Puzey are at school, I watch my brother R's little boy (we'll call him Motor) who is about the same age as Peff. Motor and Peff look enough alike that my bad eyes usually can't tell them apart. Since they are both stuck at home while their sisters are at school, I got the brilliant idea of getting them together for an afternoon. And hey, while we are at it, why not bake some cookies or something.

While I have not yet qualified for the Darwin Award, I am currently nominated for the "Man So Dumb We Are Not Able to Figure Out How His Heart Keeps Beating" award. Two five year old boys trying to bake cookies with a blind man has provided most of the ammunition I will be firing at these Blog pages.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I started watching my little sister Beak's two kids, "Raeggers" (4) and her brother "Bub" who is 3. It has multiplied the fun exponentially!

Anyway, I am going to post the recipes and maybe some photos of the carnage....er...I mean the cuisine, in a section I like to call "Appetite for Destruction." Look for new recipes every Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment