Monday, November 9, 2009

It Had to Happen

I am the first to admit this is probably a very bad idea. I hate techno-crap. If I ever Twitter, I pray it becomes the last noise I ever make. I'll go on Facebook about fifteen minutes after I cheer for the University of Utah, and that is flat NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

So why a blog?

Simple. I was running up a massive cell phone bill laughing about the insane things my children and their cousins were doing to me. Sharing them this way is easier for everyone and I don't have to call mom every half hour to make her laugh. Besides, I have a perfectly good degree in English that is going completely to pot. I can sharpen my writing skills and if enough people think this stuff is any good, I'll start running ads and see if I can make a cheap buck.

And here it is. If you don't like it, don't read it. If nothing else, It'll serve as a poorly worded journal for any of my children that accidentaly survive my poor parenting.

1 comment:

  1. Death to Twitter!! NEVER!!!

    I can't wait to read more about the exploits of the Fab Five.

    ReplyDelete