Friday, November 13, 2009

Vince and Jerry are Back

Vince Lombardi and Jerry Sloan just kicked the door of my house down. My Man Card has been suspended for a week. And I deserved it.

Moe and Puzey just got home from school (Thanks again Ma). Moe had a handful of boondoggle. You know that nylon thread encased in colorful plastic that you braid into keychains and other usless crapola?

Unable to keep my big yapper shut I blurt out "Boondoggle! I remember that stuff. I used to be able to do square and round and checkerboard. It's pretty cool."

Moe looks at me incredulously and says "You know how to do Boondoggle? I thought that was for girls!"

"No, I learned how to do it at cub scout camp...Yeah...So...I guess it is girlstuff."

Off in the distance I heard the wailing noise of Man Police sirens. And just like when Peter heard that rooster, I knew I had sinned.

2 comments:

  1. Yea pictures! We're getting there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boondoggle would be for girls if girls ever got to have as much fun as the scouts do. Ya, I have a chip on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete